I will follow these rules because I said so. And I need to practice what I preach!
oh, and I will make a vegemite/butter GF sandwich.......
because that tends to be a favorite around here on the weekends.
OC (outdoor conditioning) Workout
10 minute Warm Up (skips, butt kick drills, jog up and down street)
- 5 Push Ups on Curb then 5 power squat hops (repeat for 1 minute)
- 5 dips on curb then 10 jump lunges (repeat for 1 minute)
- 5 plank and knee twist off curb then 3-5 piston squats on each leg (1 minute)
Run 3-5 minutes
- 10 walking Push ups on curb
- 10 walking lunges back to start
- 20 ab tucks on curb
Cool down jog, walk, stretching. (5-10 minutes)
Anyone else make weekend no rule rules?
Don’t forget to tune in Monday for the GREAT FUNDRAISING AUCTION!!