Yes, I said busyness. I am still learning to let go of things and “lighten my load” but as soon as I do, something else smacks me in the face. I’m learning, learning to say no and be okay with less work, less obligations, less busyness. Please please, hold me accountable to this. Tough love works well with me people.
Anyway, this post is all about “link love.” You see, I am a bad blogger. I totally forgot to post some of the awards I was tagged in. Whoops. I really do have a terrible short term memory. Well, the other day, Matt actually tweeted to me about being linked in one his posts. Clearly this was a good sign to GET ON IT!!
So here I am. Ready to LINK it UP and take the challenge.
THE GOALInstead of posting my links, I want to share 7 great posts from other bloggers.
To unite bloggers (from all sectors) in a joint endeavor to share lessons learned and create a bank of long but not forgotten blog posts that deserve to see the light of day again.
1) Blogger is nominated to take part
2) Blogger publishes his/her 7 links on his/her blog – 1 link for each category. BUT here’s where I’m going to switch it up. I’m going to link my favorites from other bloggers!
3) Blogger nominates up to 5 more bloggers to take part.
4) These bloggers publish their 7 links and nominate another 5 more bloggers
5) And so it goes on!
6) We’ll be sharing the best posts from participating bloggers on our blog and everyday on Facebook and Twitter at #My7Links
Here it goes!
- Most Beautiful: Jenny’s Beautiful Run
- Most Blog Worthy: Janetha’s Great Fundraising act
- Most Inspirational: Dorry and Yogging
- Most Honorable: Heather’s letter to self
- Most Hilarious: Sarah’s wedding shots
- Most Edible: Any of these WIAW on Peas and Crayons
- Most Creative: Mindy’s kitchen signs
- And I am going to add one more. Most Determined…..THESE 2 AMAZING SISTERS!
So there you have it. A little different than the original “7 Links” challenge, but I am all about being different these days!
If I “LINKED” you, feel free to take this challenge and pass along the Link Love.
And be sure to end with some Overly Excited Pictures!
Question: Do you have a favorite post this week? Link it up!
I've got a new workout to share. Dare I post 2 days in a row? I guess you'll find out tomorrow.