Today I was thinking about love. It really comes in pairs if you ask me.
Take Friday…I LOVE FRIDAY and I LOVE that it proceeds with a Saturday and Sunday. Hence, the weekend! haha. I LOVE my little family, yes the TWO of them.
I LOVE Cardio and Strength Training….
hence the Abbreviation TBC -(total body conditioning)
- warm up spin on bike 10 minutes
- 30 seconds sprint /10 seconds rest – X 4
- jump of bike and do the following circuit
- 20 jump plank pushups (plank, jump legs up like a burpee, back to plank and add a pushup)
- 20 jump lunges
- 8 diamond pushups (slow down, fast up)
- 20 single leg squat with bicep curls (10 each leg)
- 30 bicycle crunches (10 fast/10 slow/10 fast)
- Back on bike for 1 minute hill climbs/ 20 seconds rest – X 3
- REPEAT entire workout anywhere from 2-4x! Whoa!
I LOVE Mexican and Texas Food, hence the word TEXMEX!
Hot Mexican Coleslaw
And the best topping in the WORLD!
This was easy peasy!
- 1 tsp Chili Pepper or Chili Mix Spices (cumin, garlic, chili flakes, etc)
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Nutritional Yeast (1-2 tbsp)
- 1 1/2 cups Coleslaw Cabbage Mix
- 1 egg
- Optional Toppings- Spicy Ketchup, jalapenos, sour cream, greek yogurt, avocado, and so on!!
Throw cabbage mix in a skillet and add in spices and vinegar. Mix your egg in last and let it coat the slow and cook. Mix while cooking. Serve hot or cold. Add your topping before serving. Serves 1 or 2 small servings.
What are some of your two loves?
Have you seen Christine's (aka MERF) Kombuca giveaway? I might have blabbed her ear off about it. That's LOVE!