Not one, not two, not three, BUT almost ALL of the blog posts I read talked about how they were changing (for the better), their updates on current growths/goals, and any other challenges that they might be facing or persevering through. This is where it hit me (figuratively of course)……this “blogging” community truly does LEARN from each other.
We learn to INSPIRE each other, we learn to ENCOURAGE each other, we learn to keep each other ACCOUNTABLE, we learn to be REAL with each other. That, my friends, is why I want to be a better person today, and strive to be a better person tomorrow, and so on and so on.
So keeping with the WHAT I LEARNED topic here. Lets get to some eats.
At BREAKFAST I learned it’s okay to be repetitive.
I love my chia pudding!
For SNACKS I learned that the TWINS know their stuff in the kitchen.
I got to try some of their delicious biscotti!
For LUNCH I learned I like weird combos…but who doesn’t? haha.
GF Toast, with hummus, ketchup, hardboiled egg, and hot n' spicy peanuts.
Que the weirdness factor here!
don’t worry, I evened it out with some normal eats.
Oh wait, you mean WASABI PEAS are not a normal for part of lunch?
For HAPPY HOUR I learned that Kombucha is even prettier and tastier in an IRONMAN WINE GLASS!
For DINNER I learned that I can take try new cuisine because I know at least three of you have recommended it!
(Missy, this pic is for you)
I also LEARNED that a dinner at home is a chance to create a new recipe!
GF Hummus Flat Cake, Smoked Paprika, Sautéed Spinach and Cabbage, and Salmon w/ Yellow Rice.
*recipe to come.
I learned that there is always room for MORE after dinner.
Cherry Berry Healthy Bites and well, some kind of yogurt/fruit mix!
But wait….I’m missing one thing to make this post SUPER DUPER LONG!
I learned that you all like
- Progressive OUTDOOR Strength Run:
- Jog 10 minutes easy outside (can also powerwalk or ride our bike).
- Find a bench, table, or curb and do 15 step ups on each leg, 20 push ups, and 15 dips.
- Run another 5 minutes (fast).
- Find another bench or table and do another 15 pushups again bench, 20 squat hops, and then sit on the edge of bench/table and tuck your knees in/out fast for abs tucks (30 reps)
- Run another 5 minutes at moderate pace.
- REPEAT for 45-60 minutes or really however many minutes you want. That’s the FUN part!
I’m still learning to eat my meals without distractions, in fact, I am enjoying the quiet time.
I’m still learning (thanks to Holly) that $200 a month on groceries is DO-ABLE, you just have to shop smarter!
What do you learn from others?