- Seeing how long I can go without washing my hair (haha, I know someone can relate).
- Running in the rain. It was refreshing, plus I needed to wash my hair, right?
- Going to Whole Foods just to see what random new food or beverage I can find. I am now a fan of Aloe Juice thanks to Lisa and Kate.
- And last but not least….laughing at my poor dog. The victim of mockingbird attack. This mockingbird ALWAYS attacks poor Sadie, yet Sadie does not even care. Love it!
I might be easily amused but at least that comes handy in the kitchen when I want to play around with ingredients.
Smoked Paprika and Hummus FlatBreadrecipe adapted from here)
- 1/4 cup plus water
- 1 eggs
- 1 tablespoons oil (I used grapeseed)
- 1 teaspoon seasoning mix (salt, black pepper, garlic, onion)
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour – I actually used a combination of GF flours from this mix. The twins bakery make a sugar free and gluten free flour mix that’s awesome! (coconut flour, millet flour, potato flour)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder (I might have used a little more)
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tbsp Plain Hummus
EAT with something scrumptious on top!
Alright, since its Friday, I must know……..what are you easily amused by?
Good to luck to everyone racing this weekend. The hubs, Jess (Blonde Ponytail), Abby, Kathleen, Bre,and Colleen to name a few.