But today I want to talk about running. What defines a runner? If you run, does that mean you're passionate about it? I want to make my passion successful, in my own way. I've come to realize that being present and being true to yourself is really all that matters…...well, at least in my opinion.
A Successful Runner………
- is NOT defined by speed of her pace but by the way she runs with grace.
- is NOT defined by her weekly mileage, but by her weekly effort.
- is Not defined by the number of races she has done, but rather the number racers she has encouraged.
A Successful Runner………
- see’s running as a privilege, not an obsession.
- uses her strengths to embrace her weaknesses!
- runs for the love of the sport, not for a personal PR (although that would be nice!)
- fuels her body, not her ego.
And finally, a Successful Runner………
- Has a JOYOUS PASSION, not only for running, but for LIFE!
JOY-FILLED Flourless Chocolate Muffins
remember my older header pic?
mix:3 tbsp cocoa
1 serving (2 scoops) chocolate fudge whey protein
1/2 tsp cream of tartar
1 stevia extract
whip all these ingredients together until smooth (beater works best). Then fill 2/3 cup of a coated muffin pan with batter.
filling:1 small banana (mashed)
1 tbsp orange jam
1 tbsp agave nectar
1 tbsp sun nut butter or almond butter
Mix all the filling ingredients together until you get a chunky consistency (due to the banana)
Then spoon filling into the muffins pans until mix rises 3/4 way. You will see the filling on top. Bake at 350F for 16-18 minutes or until they rise. Let them sit in oven (on off) for an extra 10 minutes to cool.
Note: you can change your filling to whatever jam you'd like. Apricot, cherry, etc.
Rhetorical Question of the day (yes, I know...so deep!)- Are you're passions successful in your own eyes? Are the JOYFUL? JOYOUS? If not, lets change that!
How's that for a mushy post? Who I am these days? haha!
Notice my new header? Well I have to get FULL CREDIT to my BEAUTIFUL friend DORRY! She gave me this header as a blog anniversary present. She is so talented! Her site is just full of great photos. Thank you Dorry. You are such an amazing friend to me!
I'm going to extend the LOVE GROWN GRANOLA giveaway until Tuesday, so don't forget to enter!