That being said, maybe we do need a recovery month or maybe just a recovery weekend? After all, we did work hard last week with all our “Spring Cleansing,” right? hehe.
So go for it! I mean really, stop working this weekend. Step away from that overwhelming to do list just for a day. Relax, Rest, Slow down, and RECOVER.
I think the hubs does it well here…..haha!
I’m all about regaining this weekend. Regaining sleep, regaining time with my husband, regaining good nutrition to keep this body nourished! You in?
Maybe a little “Recovery” giveaway will tempt you? Those for me! Especially on a Friday.
Quick, what’s your go to recovery drink/smoothie? I know we all have one or maybe two favorites. I’d have to say that one of my favorites to use “on the go” recovery drinks would be HONEYMILK (aka Athletes Milk). I love the Coffee flavor and if I can’t get home to actually make a smoothie, I definitely throw one of these in the car with me.
Anyway, let me give you the low down here……….
- High level of very high quality protein
- Low glycemic index
- Lactose-free (So glad too! no stomach distress for me!)
- 800mg (80% daily value) highly absorbable calcium
- Made from natural milk and honey
- Balanced mix of carbs and protein
- made from FDA certified, Grade “A”, cold fresh milk.
- The milk has been verified to be antibiotic-free and is low in somatic cell count.
- They use superior quality floral white honey .
- Processing high-quality cold fresh farm raw milk into nutrient-rich Athletes HoneyMilk is done through state-of-the-art Cold Membrane Filtration Technology. .
So you want some? The good folks (Texas folks) are going to giveaway 3 cases. 3 cases!! That’s extremely generous, don’t ya think?
How to win:
- MANDATORY- Go to their FB page and mention the Cotter Crunch giveaway along with one way you will choose to recover this next week or weekend.
- Follow Honey Milk on twitter
- Go to their website and tell me what flavor you’d like to try.
- Oh feel free to tweet about it.
Alright, Happy Friday…..time to recover.
Disclaimer: I was not reimbursed by the HoneyMilk to share my opinion. This review is solely based on my own tthoughts and suggestions. Cheers!