Gluten Free Flax Granola, brown rice crispies, coconut yogurt, Banana, and Pineapple
Broccoli Slaw and Squash Cajun stir Fry with Tempeh and Bison Sausage. Can you guess what’s on the right?
That would be savory gluten free oats/grits. I used Brewers Yeast, Garlic, and a little almond cheese. It’s heaven on a plate. For REAL!
You bet I licked that plate, so did the hubs!
And now for my version of WIAW. How about WIWW?
(WHAT I WORKED WEDNESDAY)
Here’s a quick Tabbata work out. I did this after a short run.
- Warm Up (5 minute jog, elliptical, jump rope, etc.)
- Do these exercise for 20 seconds as fast or as hard as you can then rest for 10 seconds in between sets. Repeat each exercise set 3-4x.
- Squat hops
- Divebombers (see video here)
- Snowboarders (aka surfers)
- Single leg half squats (think small pulses for the half squat)
- Ab tucks (remember, as many as you can do in 20 sec.)
- plié squat with hammer curl
- One arm press up (do each side 3-4x)- You can see an example in this video.
- 20 seconds of hill sprints (elliptical, treadmill, outside stairs).
- Try to walk after that. haha! No really, cool down and stretch.
Yea for Nellie from Midlife Cruiser! She won my anniversary giveaway! Here’s what she said.
MiDLiFe CrUiSeR PS. I need me some balls! :) So pick me! LOL! Happy blog birthday.
Nellie, where the heck do I send your package? You live in an RV!! haha.