I’m going to combine these 2 awards so just hold your horses, k?
Four TV Shows I Watch
- Wheel of Fortune (yes I confess my 80yr old behavior).
- Modern Family
- Parent Hood
- Supporting my hubs in his triathlon careers. And of course, feeding him (he’s gonna kill me for posting this!).
- My family (like these cutie pies- nieces and nephew)
- Running and fitness (here’s a look at my favorite running path
- You know….
- Hey Friend
- bugger! (not a good one, eek!)
- pushing publish on this post
- Finally celebrating our anniversary (hello SUSHI)
- Training camp back in Hawaii
- Growing up…..oh wait, am I already doing that? I don’t feel like I am. (pictures from our childhood-I’m the one in pink, the hubs is the blonde “babe” on the right.)
- baking anything and everything
- going to HOT YOGA just to get warm while stretching
- cuddling up by the fire with tea or cocoa
- I started living abroad in an international program when I was 12. I lived in Brazil, Quebec, Germany, and other places around Europe. Best time of my life!
My BF (balance & functional) workoutWarm up 10 minutes cardio
- Single leg squat hops (20 on each leg)
- Single Burpees (10 on each leg)
- Single leg deep squat curl (12-15 on each leg)
- 30 seconds high knees
- Commando Pushups (12-15)
- 50 mt. climbers (total- 25 each leg up)
- Plank Press (15 each side)
- 30 seconds curb hops or on a step.
- 1 minute suicide get ups
- 1 minute bicycle
- 20 side crunches with raised knees
DONE! Cool down cardio
So if you haven’t been tagged, I recommend you work on it! I think Katie (KitKat), Shannon (Tri2Cook) Heather (Broccoli lover), and Kathleen (SheRocks Fitness) might be on that list.
What are you workin on? Are you sick of me ending in questions yet? I sure hope not!
Want that playlist? stay tuned…….(ah ha, pun intended!)